Indulge me this second to brag about my kids :) Rachael and Dustin came running through the front door after school yesterday, both so excited. Each of them have been named student of the week. What are the chances of them being selected at the same time?!? The part they liked best was having their pictures taken with their new principal (who they think is awesome, I wonder why?). I'm so happy at how well they've adjusted. They are obviously doing well at their new school. It makes me so proud to be their Mom!
5 comments:
Hey Sammie, how are things going? Shaun wanted me to ask you to email him your address so we can send you a Christmas card and baby announcement. How everything is going well! Take care!
That's awesome!! What are the chances?? Way to start off at a new school!!
Do they happen to know the new principal?
Very cool. Way to go, Rachael and Dustin!
Way to go guys!!!
I always dreamed of being student of the week...it never happened. I wonder why....hmmmm. But CONGRATS to Rachael and Dustin for being so awesome! They must have some good parents!
Post a Comment