~She is dress obsessed (which is meant for a later post). We sometimes go through 10 dresses a day both church and play ones.
~Where there are dresses, there will be spinning and her two favorite questions..."Want to see me spin?" and "Want to see me do a little dance?"
~She still loves to be held and even though there are times that are harder than others, I always love to hear her say "Mama, can you hold me, please?"
~I love to sit and have conversations with Claire. You never know what direction they will head. You could start off talking about the game she was playing and end up with her asking what's for lunch.
~Claire gives the softest kisses and is my cuddly, snuggly princess!
Happy Birthday, Claire! I can't imagine life without you!

3 comments:
Wow! She's three already? Time flies.
Happy birthday Claire!
3! wow...your little kids are starting to not be so little anymore. :-)
Sammie, she's a doll. I remember when I had little girls that loved dresses. My two year old princess is obsessed with boots, funny huh?
Post a Comment