Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rachael's Room


9 comments:

BlueSkies28 said...

So bright,happy and cute! I am so impressed! :)p

Bekah Wagner said...

It looks SO cute!!!! You did a great job!!

Joy said...

Looks great!

Tiffany and Mike said...

Sammie, it turned out so cute! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it in person, nice work ;)

DeSpain Domain said...

Way to go, great job!

Jensen Family said...

The room looks great! I bet Rachael loves it. Also, congrats to her on her big achievement on the A.L.L. test. That is awesome, although Alex started crying when I told her that Dustin and Rachael would not be a Windsor next year. Nonetheless, that is great and we are so happy for her.

Hayley said...

Wow, Sam, it looks GREAT! Come and do my house, will you?

Larissa said...

Wow! It looks amazing, right from a magazine!

j- said...

So cute!!