So, my mind has been wandering to the task of filling up Easter baskets. Keith and I have always given a family gift that is more of a spiritual nature but I'm having such a tough time with ideas for the Easter bunny. What are some fun things the Easter bunny has brought your kids or might bring them this year? What are some of the things you remember receiving as a child?
Summer 2014: Summer Plans & The Week Before
11 years ago

3 comments:
One year, I painted cheap frames to match the kids room and put a picture of a temple in them to keep in their rooms. Another year, we did scripture readers. We didn't do a whole lot as kids although we always had to find our presents while the family sang, "Boulah Boulah".
I love giving my kids books..and Seagull Book always has cute books on their clearance table for cheap..I haven't gone there lately but if I get a second one day here child-free I wanna go look. :) It was so good seeing you! Thank you for stopping by and staying for awhile..I so loved it! We need to get together!!
Sammie, we're boring. We just do a new suit and tie for the little guys and new dresses with bows and showes for the girls.
I love the idea of books though. My kids love the parable of the bicycle by Steven Robinson.
Post a Comment