-Father's Day at my sister's house, she made it onto the kitchen table and promptly began eating the relish tray dip, minus the relish tray items (see picture).
-Yesterday I came upstairs to find that she had nearly emptied out the cupboard with all our cups and dishes in it. She was looking to get something to drink. I was grateful that nothing crashed and broke into a million little pieces.
-Also yesterday (about half and hour later) I came up the stairs to catch her on the kitchen table with the contents of my purse surrounding her. She had decided to decorate her outfit with the full set of postage stamps I had just bought. (no picture, I was too upset to grab the camera).
-Then this morning, into my purse again only this time my cell phone was her prize. I stopped her right before she dialed Keith's cell # (the last person I had called).
I'm a little apprehensive about what is to come. Still, it's so hard to stay mad at someone so cute. My heart can't help but melt when she comes up, hugs me and gives me a big grin followed by a "lub you, mama!" Even today as the kids and I were unloading groceries she wanted to help carry things into the house, "me hep, me hep" (me help). Of course I can't help but look forward to 2 o'clock when nap time rolls around. I get a good 2-3 hour break to help me gear up for the rest of the day. Bet you can't blame me for that.
I love you my little, stinky Claire-bear-ROO-ski!!!



2 comments:
I guess the upside comes later, when she is still inquisitive and curious about the world and has the initiative to want to figure it out!! What a cutie!
And, by the way, been there done that. :)
The best thing about all of that is that it makes a great blog post! And all of us young moms can totally relate! Too funny!
Post a Comment