Here are some updated pictures of Avery and Kole per the request of my little sister, Devin. My babes are getting so big. At their weight check today they amazed the head nurse with their progress. Kole now weighs 8 lbs 3 oz and Avery 7 lbs 8 oz. We feel so blessed that they are doing so well!
Summer 2014: Summer Plans & The Week Before
12 years ago

8 comments:
Beautiful babies! I love all of the pictures. I need to stop in for a visit and to see these cute babies.
So cute! Love Dustin's glasses, too. :)
They are so,so,so cute!!!! Seriously so cute!
i love the pictures, so cute! How are you holding up?
They look great! Even bigger than last time.
What a blessing indeed!! They are such beautiful babies. I hope you are getting some sleep between all of those feedings. :-)
wow they look great and you look great too. I'm sure you have your hands full but it's probably nice to get back into the swing of things. Plus you have 4 happy helpers too which can make it a bit easier. good luck!
SO so SO sweet Sammie!! I am in complete awe!! How do you do it??
Post a Comment