


Here are some of my favorite things about my favorite two year old:
~I love watching Claire run anywhere, she has the cutest little jaunt and her hair bounces up and down as if she were riding a horse.
~Within the last week or so, Claire has started to use the word "thingy" to describe nearly everything around her. If she wants something, she always asks for "that thingy" or "thingies".
~I love watching her play with her babies, she takes such good care of them and loves to play with her cousins Maddie and Kennadee.
~Claire has the cutest little singing voice, and she uses such expression when she sings.
~Her puzzled look always causes me to smile with her crumpled up brow line and her scrunched up little nose and the chubby cheeks.
~She still takes naps, can't get enough of that.
~I like to tell the story of how Dustin came up with her name.
~Most of all, I love that she chose to come to our family. I don't know what I would do without her darling disposition and her little smile that can light up an entire room. I love you little Claire, have a very Happy Birthday!!!

8 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up.
Holy cow! What a chunky little new born. She is adorable of the love the picture of two of you nuzzling noses. Happy Birthday Claire!
I can't believe our babies are 2! Happy Birthday, Sweet Claire! We really need to see you guys soon!
She is too cute. I hope she had a great 2nd birthday! We need to get together soon.
I totally did but didn't realize that Claire and Gun where just less than a year apart! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter:)
Happy Birthday Claire! We hope you had a FUN birthday and got lots of fun presents. We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Claire! We hope you had a FUN birthday and got lots of fun presents. We miss you guys!
What a cute little girl! Love the bili-light picture, we have several of those, too. :) Happy Birthday, Claire!
Post a Comment