Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Little Too Much Attitude!

Last night, Keith and I had been laying in bed for about 15-20 minutes when we heard a blood curdling scream coming from the little girls room. After being nudged by my "helpful" husband I went to see what was the matter.

Claire was all tangled up in her blankets, tears streaming from her face with her arms outstretched crying, " Mom-MAY, Mom-MAY". So I picked her up and while calming her down asked if she had been having a bad dream. Hillary the precedes to roll over in her bed, open her eyes and with more attitude than I would have liked told me, "Um, DUH, Mom!" I'm sure she was half asleep because in no time she was snoring again. I can't believe I'm getting lip from my 3 year old while she's sleeping!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Nice. :) Don't worry, my Kyleigh is already quite full of attitude for an almost four-year-old, and Greta is quickly learning from her. I can't imagine how 2 little girls who belong to me would ever have an attitude...:)Ah, raising little girls. What an adventure, right?

Jensen Family said...

I shouldn't laugh, but that is so funny! You just never know what will come out of their mouths.

Prelly said...

I call it Toddler-tude. It just makes me want to have 5 more.

DeSpain Domain said...

Hey Sammie. I am glad our moms reconnected us! I just sent you an invite to my blog, so hopefully we can stay in touch that way...until you are you are settled in your new house and we can actually get together!
I took a peek at your blog and love reading about what you are up to. :)

Kelby and Nichole said...

Hey Sammie,
This would be Nichole Koop (Zimmerman). I had no idea you were related to Mike and Tiff. Your family is so cute and has grown quite a bit since I last saw you all. Very Cute!