One more busy week has passed and I feel like I might pass out! Thanks to Keith's work we received a week long pass for our family to visit each of the attractions at Thanksgiving Point. On Wednesday I came down with a bug that seems to be traveling through the Braithwaite side of the family and I still don't feel great. To top off the week, Keith took Thursday and Friday as vacation days so we decided to do our first official camping trip as a family. It went well, and we have acquired some knowledge as to what we should and shouldn't do next time. I hope you all enjoy the pics, I'm off to get some rest!




Summer 2014: Summer Plans & The Week Before
11 years ago

6 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hope you can get some rest:)
Sounds busy, but fun! I can't believe that was your first family camping trip!
Sammie.. I know you know this.. but, you have really,really cute kids! Those are cute pictures!
Ahhh, you guys are pretty cute. I knew there was some reason I liked ya!
Your little boy looks like TJ's twin! I can't believe how much they look alike.
Those pics are SO cute!
Post a Comment