




That's right, we finally buckled down and got staining our fence out of the way. What a huge job. I owe a GI-NORMOUS shout out and thank you to my brother TJ (aka. UncaTeej) and his best friend Kyle. They stuck with us for 7 whole hours on a Saturday until we got the job done. There was laughter, sweat, a little George Strait (woo hoo) and a whole lot of sunburns. I am burned to a crisp on my neck, arms and legs even after using 50 spf sunscreen two or three times. Like I said before, that's where Rachael gets it from. Enjoy the pics of our hard work and by the way, the fence looks awesome. Thanks a million TJ and Kyle, we love ya.

2 comments:
How is the sunburn? Are you recovered?
Your fence looks great!! Good job! That looks like a huge project!
Post a Comment