Hello family and friends!!! I'm officially a blogger. I hope this will be a fun way to keep all of you up to date on the happenings in our family. Maybe it will help me keep a better record of all the cute and funny things that the kids do on a regular basis. I welcome any help or advice you have to give as I have not a clue what I'm doing. Have a great weekend, especially all you mother's out there, and hopefully you'll hear from me soon.
Sammie :)
Summer 2014: Summer Plans & The Week Before
12 years ago

5 comments:
How fun to see your family. I will have to check in often. Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!
cute, Sammie. So how do you do the stripes and stars. I couldn't figure that out.
So Cute! I am glad that you have your own now.
Yeah Sammie!! I'm so excited you have a blog too! I've only had mine for a couple weeks and it's beeen a lot of fun! Your background is super cute! :o)
Yay for blogs! Yours is super cute...you will have to teach me because I can't figure out how to change my template colors...Oh and ps I just copied and pasted all of the addresses that were in the e-mail you sent out, so I am pretty sure people I don't know got an e-mail to check out my blog:) Ha ha, oh well!
Post a Comment